This privacy notice is issued on behalf of Hawksford Group Holdings Limited and other companies within the Hawksford Group. Accordingly, references to “Hawksford”, we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice are to the relevant company in the Hawksford Group responsible for processing your personal data and include the following Hawksford Group companies:
- Hawksford Trust Company Jersey Limited and its affiliates (including Hawksford Funds Services Jersey Limited and Hawksford Executors Limited) are regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission.
- Hawksford Singapore Pte Ltd is licenced as an employment agency by the Ministry of Manpower.
- Hawksford Trust Services Pte Ltd is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for trust company business.
- Hawksford Corporate Services Hong Kong Limited is regulated in Hong Kong by the Registry for Trust and Company Service Providers.
- Hawksford Corporate Consulting Services Shanghai Limited is licensed in the People’s Republic of China by the Shanghai Municipal Finance Bureau for book keeping services.
- Hawksford Corporate Consulting Services Suzhou Limited is regulated in the People’s Republic of China by the Suzhou Municipal Finance Bureau for book keeping services.
- Hawksford UK Services Limited is registered in England and Wales.
The identity of the data controller for data protection purposes will vary depending upon which Hawksford entity you contract with.
Hawksford operates in jurisdictions that are outside the European Union, some of which have not been deemed adequate by the European Commission. Where we share your data with Hawksford Group companies we do so on terms whereby such data is to be kept secure and confidential.
Personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified it includes information that you provide to us or which we gather in the course of operating our business.
Hawksford may collect, use, store and transfer various types of personal data about you including:
- 萨菲隆Identity data萨菲隆 (which may include your title, name and passport/driving licence/national identification card information, politically exposed person (PEP) status and personal data available in the public domain);
- 萨菲隆Contact data萨菲隆 (which may include postal address, email address and telephone numbers);
- 萨菲隆Professional/employment data萨菲隆 (which may include educational background, professional qualifications, employment, details of directorship and other offices which you may hold);
- 萨菲隆Financial data萨菲隆 (which may include sources of wealth, details of your assets, shareholdings and beneficial interest in assets, bank account details, credit history);
- 萨菲隆Family relationships data 萨菲隆(which may include your marital status, the identity of your spouse/partner and any children you may have);
- 萨菲隆Third party relationships data萨菲隆 (which may include your employer, advisors, service providers (including bankers and investment advisers) and entities with which you are associated);
- 萨菲隆Technical data 萨菲隆(which may include your internet protocol (IP) address, how you use our website, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology available from the devices you use to access our websites);
- 萨菲隆Marketing and communications data萨菲隆 (which may include your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third party providers and your communication preferences).
We may also collect and process “Special Categories of Personal Data” about you where we are required to for the purposes of our legal and/or regulatory obligations including, but not limited to, legislation and regulatory obligations relating to anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism and other related legislation. This may include information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions and information relating to criminal convictions). We may also collect Special Categories of Personal Data comprising information about your health to enable us to meet our contractual obligations.
If you apply for a position with Hawksford either through our website or directly via email or post we may collect personal data relating to your past employment, education and professional qualifications, your nationality and immigration/residential status, opinions from third parties about you (such as references), publicly available information including but not limited to information on social media accounts and any other personal data which may be gathered during the recruitment process.
We use different methods to collect data from you and about you including but not limited to:
萨菲隆Direct Interactions. 萨菲隆You may give us your personal data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, telephone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our services;
- subscribe to our services or publications;
- request material to be sent to you.
萨菲隆Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. 萨菲隆We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including but not limited to:
- personal data gathered through client due diligence undertaken to meet regulatory requirements (including through credit reference agents);
- personal data from publicly available sources such as companies registries;
- personal data received in the course of dealing with advisors, lawyers, regulators, official authorities and service providers;
- our clients in connection with the services we are providing (for example a settlor may provide personal data on beneficiaries);
- other financial services providers (including from other trust and companies administration service providers);
- personal data on potential candidates may be obtained from recruitment agencies, past or current employers, educational institutions and/or professional bodies;
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU.
Hawksford provides corporate, private client and fund administration services to our clients and we use your personal data for those purposes. Hawksford will use your personal data to:
- perform a contract that we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests;
- comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (to include the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering and other crimes);
- respond to requests, enquiries or complaints received from you or someone connected to you;
- establish, exercise or defend legal proceedings and/or Hawksford’s legal rights;
- conduct administrative or operational processes within Hawksford;
- compile statistics in relation to the use of our websites;
- send you marketing material;
- for other legitimate business purposes;
- enable us to display relevant targeted advertisements to you about products and services that may be of interest;
- review and process any application you make in relation to recruitment.
Hawksford does not generally rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Hawksford may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes listed above.
萨菲隆Internal. 萨菲隆Other companies in the Hawksford Group.
萨菲隆External.萨菲隆 The following third parties:
- Service providers acting as processors who provide IT and system administration services;
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, investment advisers, auditors, brokers, insurers and accountants who provide, legal, banking, advisory, audit, insurance and accounting services;
- Tax authorities, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers who require reporting of processing or information for tax, regulatory or legal compliance.
- Fraud prevention agencies acting as joint controllers.
- Courts or other competent judicial or governmental body to comply with legal obligations such as combating money laundering and terrorist financing where such parties would be acting as joint controllers.
- Organisations and individuals if you have applied for a role with Hawksford, in order for us to obtain references and confirmation of details.
Hawksford will provide you with choices regarding certain use of your personal data, particularly around marketing and advertising. Hawksford may contact you by email or other means to inform you about news, market updates, services or events which we think may be of interest to you.
You have the right to ask Hawksford to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by adjusting your marketing preferences or by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time at 萨菲隆info@hawksford.com.
Hawksford has put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Hawksford has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data we process, you have the right to:
- request access your personal data;
- request correction of your personal data;
- request restriction of the use of your personal data;
- request your personal data is erased; and
- object to processing of your personal data.
Where we have relied on consent or our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you choose to do so, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above please contact the DPO.
萨菲隆16 Raffles Quay,
#32-03 Hong Leong Building,
Copyright ? 2008 - 2020 Hawksford. All Rights Reserved.